Over 40 students finished the Transitions In-School Training at Kwik Kah Baung School, Knowledge Zone, and Boarding High School for Orphans and Helpless Youths (BHSOH) School during March 5-7, 2014. The students are now applying to do our Intensive Training Program and our Apprenticeship Program. Certificates were awarded to all the students who participated. Congratulations students and we look forward to doing more training with you in the near future!
Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Chiang Mai University Interns, Welcome!
- Congratulations to the Picturebook Guesthouse Hospitality Training Program Apprentices Cycle 1… You Did It!
- Thank you to YCF Volunteer Trainer Bryan Dickson!
- New Intensive Program Students Begin Orientation and Training
- Happy Graduation to 25 Apprentices!
- Thank you YCF Volunteer Lindsay Albrecht!
- Students Celebrate Accomplishments and Completion of Transitions In-School Training Program
- Picturebook Guesthouse Hospitality Training Cycle 1 2015 Launches
- Happy Graduation to our 10 YCF Apprentices!
- 29 Students Begin Intensive Program at YCF