Over 40 students finished the Transitions In-School Training at Kwik Kah Baung School, Knowledge Zone, and Boarding High School for Orphans and Helpless Youths (BHSOH) School during March 5-7, 2014. The students are now applying to do our Intensive Training Program and our Apprenticeship Program. Certificates were awarded to all the students who participated. Congratulations students and we look forward to doing more training with you in the near future!
Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- A special thanks to our Chiang Mai University Interns!
- Thank you to Former YCF Director Mickey Goggin!
- PBG Hospitality Training Program Cycle 2, 2015
- Chiang Mai University Interns, Welcome!
- Congratulations to the Picturebook Guesthouse Hospitality Training Program Apprentices Cycle 1… You Did It!
- Thank you to YCF Volunteer Trainer Bryan Dickson!
- New Intensive Program Students Begin Orientation and Training
- Happy Graduation to 25 Apprentices!
- Thank you YCF Volunteer Lindsay Albrecht!
- Students Celebrate Accomplishments and Completion of Transitions In-School Training Program