Over 40 students finished the Transitions In-School Training at Kwik Kah Baung School, Knowledge Zone, and Boarding High School for Orphans and Helpless Youths (BHSOH) School during March 5-7, 2014. The students are now applying to do our Intensive Training Program and our Apprenticeship Program. Certificates were awarded to all the students who participated. Congratulations students and we look forward to doing more training with you in the near future!
Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- YCF Transitions Program Apprenticeship Graduation Ceremony
- YCF Staff Take a Trip to Mokfaisai Resort
- Transitions In-School Training Finished
- YCF Transitions Employment Team Recruiting New Students
- Visit from Japanese Organizations to YCF
- Visit from Rotary Peace Center Fellows from Chulalongkorn University to YCF
- Happy Graduation to our Latest Transitions Intensive Program Students!
- Youth Connect In-School Training
- Sponsor a Classroom to Rehabilitate
- Picturebook Guesthouse Apprentices (Pathways)