Over 40 students finished the Transitions In-School Training at Kwik Kah Baung School, Knowledge Zone, and Boarding High School for Orphans and Helpless Youths (BHSOH) School during March 5-7, 2014. The students are now applying to do our Intensive Training Program and our Apprenticeship Program. Certificates were awarded to all the students who participated. Congratulations students and we look forward to doing more training with you in the near future!
Welcome to Arras Theme!
Arras Theme is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- YCF Looking for a Volunteer English Instructor for Jan – Feb 2015
- Happy Graduation to our 10 YCF Apprentices!
- 29 Students Begin Intensive Program at YCF
- Happy Graduation Intensive Students!
- Picturebook Guesthouse Turns Two!
- The Picturebook Guesthouse Wins Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- PBG Hospitality Training Program Cycle 2, 2014 Launch
- New Intensive Program Students Begin Orientation and Training
- YCF Transitions Program Apprenticeship Graduation Ceremony
- YCF Staff Take a Trip to Mokfaisai Resort